Our team of translators has been carefully chosen and tested on the basis of many aspects such educational and linguistic background, experience, areas of expertise and computer skills. The performance of our team is constantly assessed through quality assurance sheets prepared by QA specialists. The ultimate aim of our translators is the efficiency, sustainability, high quality and timely delivery of your translation project.
We also believe in specialization, thus every one of our translators is assigned the kind of translation job that he/she has the most experience in. They are all in a position, therefore, to meet our standards of professionalism, reliability and high quality.
All of our translators follow the following procedures in the translation processes:
- Reading the source text thoughtfully and then rewriting it in the target language, to convey the exact meaning of the source text.
- Using specialized dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to pick the appropriate terminology and find the closest equivalents.
- Using translation memory (TRADOS) in order to ensure the consistency of terms and reuse of the repeated paragraphs and sections.
- Communicating with the project manager/client to discuss any unclear points.
- Using the internet as a good research tool throughout the translation process.
- Consulting the specialists in the points that could be only understood be specialists.