Systemized translation is our method!
To ensure the highest quality of translation phase, our translators shall strictly follow the below procedures in the translation process:
- Conveying the message of the source text into the target language accurately while maintain the meaning. We mirror the original text precisely and transmit the message into the target language.
- Using specialized dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to pick the appropriate terminology and find the closest equivalents.
- Using translation memory (CAT tools) in order to ensure the consistency of terms and reuse of the repeated paragraphs and sections.
- Communicating with the project manager/client to discuss any unclear points.
- Using the internet as a good research tool throughout the translation process.
- Consulting the specialists in the points that could be only understood be specialists.