Our Project Coordinators
We have a team of qualified project coordinators dedicated to your service and satisfaction around the clock depending of Shift System. Whatever volume you have and wherever your place or time constraints, trust that our project coordinators can do your project to your expectations.
Responsibilities of Project Coordinator:
- Directs and manages project development from the beginning to the delivery date.
- Assess received project in coordination with skillful and expert linguists; this includes language combination, type of text, text complexity, volume of project and so forth.
- Reaches an agreement with the client on all the details of the project.
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel by assigning the required qualified translators that best fit for the job, on the basis of his/her specialist knowledge, linguistic abilities, native language, and the years of experience in the chosen field to translate the project.
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, then tracks them.
- Deals with any notices or requirements from the client’s side and acts with the nominated translator to fulfill them.
- Keeps attention to details “The Little Niceties”
- Clarifies any related issues or feedback to the client.
- Reviews the final version of the project before delivery for consistency, formats mirror, content, style, and design to make sure they all meet the client’s requirements.
We have a clearly-defined Customer Service Policy with the aim of reaching the customer’s satisfaction and contentment