Advertising translation and its best practices. It has become an important element of brands’ success in new markets, let’s know more about Advertising translation and its importance.
Advertising Translation And Its Best Practices
Advertising translation seems to be vital nowadays. It connects brands with multilingual audiences. Companies usually produce advertising materials to make people aware of their products and encourage the target audience to buy them. International brands hire professionals to provide advertising translation offices in Dubai to their materials accurately and correctly to suit their target markets.
Successful translation has many benefits including increased profits, more customers, and better widespread for products.
What is the ultimate goal of advertising translation?
Advertising translation is used to promote a product or service in the target market. This can be achieved by conveying the message into the target language taking into account the socio-cultural context.
Examples of ads require that require translation services
Advertising translation services cover a wide range of ads types including but not limited to:
- Newspaper ad translation
- Press release translation
- Direct marketing translation
- Ads copy translation
- Packaging translation
- Banner translation
- Leaflet translation
- Brochure translation
- Catalog translation
- Blog translation
3 Keys to Advertising Translation
Define your goal for each target audience and ads translation project. Translation will be easier with your goals and messages defined.
Get to know your audience by conducting thorough research on each target audience. You may need to know more information about your target audience such as age. Collect all possible data that is related to the advertising content. Such research will help you understand the challenges of translating content for your target audiences.
Adapt and Review
After you do your research and collect the required data, it’s time to adapt your ads to match the unique needs and challenges of certain audiences. Once you finish translating your content, the review process is required to ensure everything is accurate.
How to translate Advertising Materials?
Before discussing the best practices you need to follow for translated ads, let’s take a closer look at the following points:
- Context: A target audience must find the translation interesting and understandable to consider purchasing a product or a service. So, a professional advertising translator is required to fit within the cultural context of the target audience.
- Cultural and Socio-Historical Context: A successful translation of advertisements for different audiences requires paying attention to the cultural and socio-historical context.
- Linguistic Context: The wrong choice of words may have consequences, so a professional translator must pay careful attention to the language he/ she uses when translating ads.
- What is The Best Online Translation Service?
- German Translation Dubai
- French Translation Dubai
- Translation in Dubai
Best Practices of Advertising Translation
- Don’t Translate, Transcreate: Transcreation is the process of adapting a message from one language to another while maintaining its intent, style, tone, and context. It blends translation with creativity. Transcreation can be applied to any content text, images, statistics, logos, and even product and brand names.
- Pay attention to the Length of Your Translation: Images, logos, and any design play a vital role in ads. Your translation for such material must fit the design and convey the same message. This means you will need to look very carefully at word choice in the target language.
Advertising Translation Services
Regarding Advertising Translation Services in Dubai, you have two options: hire a Translation Agency or a freelance translator in Dubai.
Professional Translation Agency
A professional translation agency usually has a team of translators, linguists and transcreation specialists. This means extensive experience in Advertising Translation Services. If you plan to market your product or service in the UAE, hiring a professional translation company will ensure that your content is translated effectively to match your target market. Another important advantage of hiring a translation agency in Dubai is the existence of an organized structure, so you will find customer support and dedicated project managers to respond to your inquiries about your ongoing project. Besides, one of the disadvantages of hiring a translation agency is the high cost of translation. You can ask for a quote before starting the translation process.
Another option is to hire a freelancer translator in Dubai. You will need to ensure the selected translator has the required experience in translating ads and the needed skills in language combination. A freelancer may be a more budget-friendly option.
Alsun Advertising Translation Company
Alsun Translation translation office Dubai has a team of advertising translation experts who have wide experience in this field. Our translators have the language skills necessary for translating materials in the advertising sector and other technical translations.
At Alsun Translation services we will help you define your goals and target markets. We will pay attention to every detail in the translation of your advertising materials to ensure their effectiveness in target markets. Alsun is your ultimate choice when it comes to advertising translation services in the UAE!
Our Translators have:
- A deep understanding of the targeted audience’s culture
- Outstanding language skills
- Extensive experience in Advertising translation
- Graphic design skills
- Ultimate transcreation skills
We provide accurate and professional translation services at affordable prices. We provide 24/7 customer support. You can contact us around the clock to check your ongoing project. We maintain your advertisement materials and all your data confidential. Our employees and translators have signed NDAs. For more information about our services do not hesitate to contact us. Alsun has a translation office Dubai offering a wide range of translation services. We are always ready to serve you 24/7.