Systemized translation is our method!
To ensure the highest quality of translation phase, our translators shall strictly follow the below procedures in the translation process:
- Reading the source material carefully and then rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for the terminology and the words used.
- Using translation memory (CAT tools) in order to ensure the consistency of terms and reuse of the repeated paragraphs and sections.
- Communicating with the project manager/client to discuss any unclear points.
- Using the internet as a good research tool throughout the translation process.
- Consulting the specialists in the points that could be only understood be specialists.
QA filters that ensure you the highest quality of your project
24/7 Project management that guarantees your full satisfaction
Standardized operations that gain your trust and respect
Native translators ready to transfer your message
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]